TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Should you need to cancel your booking for an Underground Tour, please contact us as soon as possible on 01924 848806 or email email@example.com
General Events & Santa Underground
Should a member of your party test positive for Covid 19 and your visit is scheduled within the 10 day isolation period a full refund, excluding booking fee, will be made on presentation of evidence of a positive PCR test result. No other monetary refunds will be given (exceptional circumstances will be considered at the Company’s sole discretion).
• Please bring your booking confirmation information with you on the day and check in at the Welcome Area in the Hub at least 30 minutes before your event.
• Refunds will not be given to late arrivals / missed events.
• Tickets are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged.
• Our schedule may be subject to change.
• It will be mandatory for all individuals aged 5+ going underground to wear a face covering for the duration of the experience (including those normally medically exempt). This is to protect you and our Mine Guides. There will be no exceptions to this rule.
• We will be asking all our team to continue to wear face coverings indoors and would strongly recommend that you do too.
• You may be in close proximity with people outside of your household/group.
• We will be regularly monitoring our capacity on site and may temporarily close the site at short notice to ensure the enjoyment and safety of our visitors.
• Management reserves the right to refuse entry.
Track and Trace Measures
For the purposes of NHS Test and Trace, we may be required to ask for contact details for all members of your group over the age of 16. Please download and check-in using the NHS COVID-19 App upon arrival.
How we use your data when you pre-book a visit
The personal information we collect will be entered onto the Museum’s booking system and will only be used to enable us to arrange the booking of your chosen event. The lawful basis for collecting your data is the fulfilment of the contract we have entered into with you. Only our trusted IT partners and payment provider have access to your data. We will retain your details for a maximum period of 6 years for our financial records.
Further details of your rights can be found below in the section ‘Your rights and how to contact us’.